Is This Love by Bob Marley

I wanna love ____, and treat you ______
I wanna love ____, every ____ and every ______
We'll be together, with a roof right over our ______
We'll share the shelter, of my single bed
We'll share the same ______, JAH provide the bread

Is this love, is this love, is this love
Is this love that I am feeling (repeat)
I wanna know, wanna know, wanna know now
I got to know, got to know, got to know ______

I'm willing and able
So I throw my cards on your ______
I wanna love you and treat you right

I wanna love you, every day and every night
We'll be ________, with a roof right over our heads
We'll share the shelter, of my single _____
We'll share the same room, JAH provide the _______

Is this love, is this love, is this love
Is this love that I am feeling (repeat)
Oh yes I know, yes I know, yes I know now (repeat)

I'm willing and able
So I throw my cards on your table
See I wanna love you, I wanna love and treat
You right, I wanna love you, every day and every night
We'll be together, with a roof right over our heads
We'll share the shelter, of my single bed
We'll share the same room, JAH provide the bread










You
Right
You
Heads
Day
Now
Room
Bed
Table
Bread
Together
Night