https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIQWt3oMids

Order and fill the gaps:
 

Your Woman Lyrics

Artist: White Town (Buy White Town CDs)



Just tell me what you've got to say to ____
So cut the crap and _____ me that we're through
It comes as no _______ at all you see

I've been ____ for so long to hear the ____



You don't _____ know you're bein' unkind
Now I know your heart, I know your mind
Just use me up and then you _______
So much for all your highbrow Marxist ways
Boy, you can't ______ me that way




I could never be the _____ kind of girl for you
Well I ______ what you say is true


CHORUS:

I could never be your woman
I could never be your woman
I could never be your woman
I could never be your woman

When I _____ my best friend _______
Well me, I ______ that I could claim the same
She _____ she never liked you from the ________

But you always knew you held my ______



Now I ______ I finally understand
And you're such a charming, ________ man
But I'll soon find out, that's for sure
Is it in your genes? I don't ______
_______ did you play me this way



I could never be the right _____ of girl _____ you
Well I guess what you say is true

(CHORUS)


Well I guess what they say is true
I could never _______ my _____ with a man like you